[nabs-l] Using BlackBoard

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Dec 23 01:43:54 UTC 2011

Possibly, it might, but there again the browser and version thereof
might also make a difference, and JAWS might identify some things
NVDA might not.

There is no perfect answer or solution at this time.  For some the
answer is to use multiple screen readers and/or multiple browsers,
and others don't have the patience, money and/or technical know-how to do this.

Dave