[nabs-l] Meeting with new DSB counselor, tomorrow

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 02:11:21 UTC 2011

Wow! Wonder what kind of stupid misconceptions about blindness
she has! Keep us posted on this meeting; I have a feeling that
this will be very interesting.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!