[nabs-l] fw: seeking applicants for the Main Menu team

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 02:11:42 UTC 2011

This may be a good opportunity for some of our tech experts! Main
Menu is a great show, and any of you who have listened to it know
how informative it is.  I'm sure some of you would be a great
addition to their team! Please see the below message from their
executive producer, Chase Crispin for more information.

Chris