[nabs-l] Using BlackBoard

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Dec 23 14:25:23 UTC 2011

Joshua,

It also appears from what I read that IE 9 is supposed to work with Vista if it turns out you really
need it.  However, I think I would be suspicious of your version of JFW.  Download the latest demo and
try it to see if it works with your existing configuration and blackboard.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson