[nabs-l] DSB meeting, a waste of time!

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Dec 24 01:28:19 UTC 2011

I don't want to say the guy's name on here, because he may join this
list, and the NFB, and I don't want to have his name archived here.
I will say this.
While I was there, he tried to recruit me to join the ACB.
I wasn't interested in joining, but I researched them.
I didn't like what I found, but this was how I found the NFB.
I'm glad I found the NFB, and I'm glad I'm a part of it, and I'm glad
I didn't join the other group.
Blessings, Joshua