[nabs-l] DSB meeting, a waste of time!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 02:20:55 UTC 2011

Wonder who this guy is! Whoever he is, ramming it down someone's
throat isn't the way to turn them on to an organization IMO; it's
the way to turn them off!

Chris

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year!

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!