[nabs-l] converting music

Zach zach2012 at chickerland.com
Tue Dec 27 18:37:37 UTC 2011

use www.online-convert.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Amy Sabo
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 9:44 AM
To: PERFORMING ARTS DIVISION
Cc: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BLIND STUDENTS
Subject: [nabs-l] converting music

Hello all,

I hope that everyone had a good Christmas and, is looking forward
to the new year! Well, I got some brand new music for Christmas
thanks to my friends and my sister and, I wanted to play some
music and, well, it's not in mp3 format. I tried converting it in
express rip but, it only works for ripping albums into that
format. I then tried to convert the wma files into mp3 format in
goldwave and, well again it wouldn't work.

So, I was wondering if any of you could help me out in how I can
convert these files of music into mp3 format from wma? What
software can I use besides the ones I just described below and,
are they accessible with jaws?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again and, I will
talk to you all soon!

Hugs,
amy