[nabs-l] converting music

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 19:06:16 UTC 2011

Hi Joshua,

I've never heard of that site. How does it work?

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"