[nabs-l] Fw: [Nmabs] FW: Website forCollegeStudentswithDisabilities

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 17:40:24 UTC 2011

What JAWS version do you use and what scan-and-read program do
you use? I can tell you how to do OCR on a PDF document in JAWS
13 using its built-in OCR engine, and how to do it in Kurzweil;
if you use Openbook, I can't help you, as I don't use that
program.

Chris

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year!

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!