[nabs-l] question on Ipods

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 28 18:57:32 UTC 2011

Hi all,

What are your experiences with Ipods? Are all now built in with that talking speech voice over? I have a small ipod shuffle that was a present to me a few years ago.
What memory sizes do Ipod shuffles come in now? Mine is only 1 gig, which I’m discovering is not big enough!
I’m not interested in a touch screen device because I think it would be too easy to press the wrong thing. Are any ipods screen based but not a touch screen? I thought the ipod nano was a touch screen, but not sure.

Anyone used an ipod for books or movies? What is the navigation ability with them? By chapter?
I might get an ipod again  with a bigger memory capacity and wondered my options. I like the shuffle because its small and simple to use; few buttons. So I might stick with that.

Thanks.
Ashley