[nabs-l] question on Ipods

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 29 00:00:13 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I checked online. The Ipod nano must be a touch screen. Chris, yours with
the touch wheel and buttons must be older.
The description said
Getting where you want to go is simple on iPod nano. The large icons make
scrolling and tapping to get to your favorite music, workout, radio station,
or clock face easy. View icons one at a time, or display four icons on each
screen. And you can change the order of the icons to find your stuff fast.

Ashley-----Original Message-----