[nabs-l] creative writing class

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 29 02:42:58 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I might take creative writing as an elective. Its an intro class.
I like writing but most my writing is concrete and probably not too creative; I thought this might help me write more descriptively and imaginatively.

So what is a class like? If you took it, any challenges you had? Is it more discussion or writing in class?
What topics are covered? What did you like most about it?
A good thing about a writing class is usually there are not tests, but essays and projects for midterms and finals.

Acording to the course description, it covers a little of everything seems like including drama, poetry, fiction and creative nonfiction.
Thanks.
Ashley