[nabs-l] An Invitation to participate in a sex knowledge survey

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 2 00:03:12 UTC 2011

I wondered why they'd survey blind people. But I'd get more information
before assuming anything and participating. It doesn't bother me too much
they want to survey blind people, but I thought the age sample was very
narrow.  How will people learn our views or that we're normal if they don't
investigate us?
Take it if you want or just leave it; I am too old to participate so just
deleted it.

Ashley