[nabs-l] GRE

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Feb 2 05:57:06 UTC 2011

Martha.
I took this exam.
It is on the computer.  However, you do get a braille supplement for the
math part.
They will also let you try out the computerized practice test, and if you
still prefer braille tests it will be provided.
Good luck.

Blessings and kind regards
Melissa Green
"Just like a sunbeam can't separate itself from the sun, and a wave can't
separate itself from the ocean, we can't separate ourselves from one
another. We are all part of a vast sea of love, one indivisible divine
mind."