[nabs-l] An Invitation to Participate in a Sex Knowledge Survey

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Feb 2 06:21:33 UTC 2011

I think that this can be a useful peiece of research.
Many research studies on this issue portray blind people as Asexual, or with
phenomenal and or strange sexual habbets.  Remember the blind guy that felt
peoples butts, or the study that said that blind people kiss differently.  I
could go on and on.  Just look at some of the old banquet speeches.
I hope that some people will apply to participate in this study.  If I was
the right age that they are asking for.  I would do it.
JMHO
Blessings and kind regards
Melissa Green
"Just like a sunbeam can't separate itself from the sun, and a wave can't
separate itself from the ocean, we can't separate ourselves from one
another. We are all part of a vast sea of love, one indivisible divine
mind."