[nabs-l] Sakai

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 13:34:40 UTC 2011

It may be that the edit boxes are the non-accessible type. You should
contact the company who runs the site and inform them of the problem.
They need to work on it quickly to fix it. I have not used that site,
but I've come across edit forms that do not recognize the virtual
cursor before. I much prefer the new Blackboard quizzes, and Moodle
has an easy format also.

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!