[nabs-l] Reasoning behind survey

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 02:35:45 UTC 2011

But if the reasoning behind such a survey is to find those lacking sex
ed, why make it specific to blind people?  Just saying.

And, the email is very vague.  All it ask for is blind people to answer
questions about sex.  We have no clue what the intention is.  I would
prefer more specifics and would like some questions answered first.

And like Joe has said, regardless, what is the benefit?  We shouldn't
have to prove anything to the public especially such sensitive matters
as this.

Sorry, I truly intended to stop, but others didn't and, well... *smile*

Bridgit
Message: 4