[nabs-l] Of Things that Matter

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 04:36:41 UTC 2011

Joe,

While I do not share in your skepticism, I am glad you are not swayed in
your stance merely by the fact that the researcher is blind and affiliated
with the NFB. I respect that. I also can't believe anyone would have
actually sent this person rude messages, especially considering how many of
us are students in scientific fields ourselves. I surely hope it was no
worse than some of the comments about the researchers that have been tossed
around on this list.

Anyway, thanks for looking at this rationally, even if we disagree.