[nabs-l] Obtaining electronic text

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Feb 6 20:26:42 UTC 2011

I don't know who posted about the RFBD books. I found it funny that
the narrators keep tripping up on words. Even in my history and
Geography books, they have so many "ums," and "urs," that it's
laughable. They need better readers. The Library of Congress narrators
weren't that bad. Blessings, Joshua