[nabs-l] Transferring Audio Books on iTunes

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 00:02:56 UTC 2011

Hello,

I used MP3 to iPod Audio Book Converter to turn a bunch of MP3 tracks into
one M4B file.  Then, I opened iTunes, went to File, and added that file to
my Library.  On my PC, it's showing up just fine under Books, but it's not
synchronizing with my iPod.  iTunes is the devil.  I'm going to listen to
that FS Cast on iTunes and JAWS 12, but if anyone has any ideas on why my
audio book is not transferring over to the device, I sure would be
appreciative.  Also, any alternatives to iTunes that work well with JAWS
would be great.  Other than providing a quicker way to downloading and
installing apps, I think it's a headache!

Best,

Joe