[nabs-l] windows 7 navigation

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Feb 7 00:56:45 UTC 2011

Ashley, I don't know anything about the Windows 7. I use it, but I
don't have any of the problems you've had. I have noticed though, on
some Websites that enter alone won't let you get a link to come up. I
have to hit shift and enter together for the link to come up. I don't
know if that's how you'd do it in Windows 7, but some Websites are
like that. Blessings, Joshua