[nabs-l] Daniel ROmero -- Introduction

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 8 03:28:33 UTC 2011

Brian,
Can you email me off list and discuss the carroll center?
What program did you go to and what did you learn?  I have thought about
attending the program.
Like you iI want to be eased into the skills and do not want to be in an
apartment from day one.  However I know at the end of your program, you are
in the training apartment briefly.
Sounds like you liked the training. I know its not like the nfb centers, but
I think if you get the skills you need/want that is what matters.
I also would like Carroll more because you do not have to use sleepshades.
That is something I'm very uncomfortable with.

Ashley