[nabs-l] Victor Stream Question

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 04:58:32 UTC 2011

Hi Nicole.

Do you by chance have WMA files on your SD card?  I have had that
problem, and I was told that it was because I put WMA files on my
card.  There is a reason you are only supposed to only put MP3s on
your SD cards for the Stream.  I don't know exactly what it is.  I'm
sure some people on this list know much more than I do, but I have a
start for you.  I have not had the right protection problem once I
stopped putting WMA files on my stream.