[nabs-l] duel booting - JAWS/W7 on a Mac

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 06:57:25 UTC 2011

Bootcamp itself is accessible, but installing Windows isn't. In other words, you will be able to create the Windows partition, but performing the actual installation is a little trickier. If you really need to do this independently, you can perform an automated installation. This is relatively complicated because you will need to create a modified copy of the Windows install CD, which will have to include a few extra files. Editing the automated install file is not all that simple on Windows 7. Just look these things up on google, and make sure you know what you're doing because if not you can end up messing up your OS X installation.