[nabs-l] Daniel ROmero -- Introduction

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 15:42:49 UTC 2011

I'm a student at CCB, and I've heard many good things about BLIND Inc.
 I have a friend who graduated from there as well as several friends
from LCB.  No hard feelings, but CCB's the best.  There's been
international contingents there such as my current significant other,
who came from Somalia, but his famikly is based in Denver now.  Then
there's a good friend of ours from Saudi Arabia, who is really cool
and studies in Oregon.
Beth