[nabs-l] training centers

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Tue Feb 8 22:51:50 UTC 2011

Hello.
I am currently in high school but I'm thinking of things I need to do in terms of my training.

Thus far I went to BLIND INC. for one summer.

But I think I need more training then jus one summer.

However, both CBVH and my parrents don't seem to like the idea of me doing it again.

Would there be any advantage to me going back to a center this year?

Or should I simply wait till I graduate and go to the full 9 month program?

Is it worth it since I already went to a youth training program.

Also, what is, in your experience the best training center?
I already attended BLIND INC., so I'm familiar with them,
but am open to other ideas.

Thanks,

Jorge