[nabs-l] obtaining electronic texts

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Wed Feb 9 22:08:02 UTC 2011

Bookwormahb, Wrightsville prison in Arkansas, put my books into
Braille, when I was in school. They used to be on time, but in 2003,
(when I entered high school,) they were always late. I'm talking
about, being halfway through the semester, before I got my books.
RFBND's books, are always on time. I'd like to know, (speaking of
books,) if NLS does college-levil textbooks. Blessings, Joshua