[nabs-l] Training centers

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 23:00:17 UTC 2011

Hello Ladies,
  would one of you mind explaining a littel  more   about Carroll?
I've nevver heard of it and would  appreciate the education. off list
or on list is fine; I imagineI'm probably not the only kid in the
classroom  with the question, rather  the  only one raising their hand
*smile*.
  Darian

>>> nabs.president at gmail.com
>>> Website: