[nabs-l] lions world

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 00:52:44 UTC 2011

Not anymore. They have a contract with a apartment complex off campus and even before you could live off campus. I had friends who lived off campus.
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller