[nabs-l] lions world

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 04:54:29 UTC 2011

They don't make you go away somewhere else is just that there may not be a job opportunity where you live. But if you can find a job in Arkansas then by all means you can live in Arkansas but it will be a challenge find a AT instructor position in Arkansas. As far as the IRS the agreement even before you are excepted is that you are willing to relocate to whereever there is a position. There is limit to how many positions are available in your local community.
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller