[nabs-l] embossing with Index Basic D--any help?

Winy Kwany winy_kwany at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 09:56:27 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I apologize if this is out of topic. I just try my best to find help as soon as possible.
I have Index Basic D embosser. When I emboss both BRF and DXB files, they look fine for the first and second page, but it embosses funny things which are not content of the documents at all in page3 and 4. It embosses the continuation of the document in page5 and 6, and it embosses the funny things again in the next two pages. This patterrn is happening on and on. The dots are unreadable. It's only consist of letter A, B, E and I repeated again and again.
Any Index Basic users experience similar thing? What should I do? What setting should I change/adjust? Is there any way to reset the embosser's memory or the embosser setting except the "Change set up or saving set up menu".
Any mailing list for Index Basic users?
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please forward this to anyone who can help. I have contacted Index Basic customer service but I haven't heard from them.
Any help, ideas, input will be highly appreciated. Many thanks.
Winy.