[nabs-l] lions world

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 15:14:10 UTC 2011

Hi

My friend who is there now really likes it. he has a guide dog. he does
not have a room mate. he said right now they have a lot of empty rooms.
Him and I are very very good friends and I have known him for a few
years now. I know him well enough that if he says he thinks I'll do good
at lions world and I'll like it then I think I can believe him, mark,
that is. If I have to move my family to Arkansas, florida, alabama,
wherever so I can get a job and work then that is what I will do. As for
the rest of my folks back here in pensylvania? I can fly back once or
twice a year and visit for a week or two.

Josh