[nabs-l] re lions world

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 15:27:00 UTC 2011

Hi

But I don't really want to stay in my community. I want to move to a
different one, a bigger one, more stuff going on. Reading is too small.
There are no jobs. Even a lady at my church said if you can, move! Berks
county is not the place for jobs you won't find them here, at least not
in your area of interest. So with the help of voc rehab I'll when the
time comes just move my family to, well, wherever I need to be to work
and make a reasonably good income. and I'll just get on a plane or
amtrack train and visit my family back in pennsylvania a few times a year.
It will be very hard work yes I know but I think it will be so very
rewarding.
Josh