[nabs-l] relocation for jobs

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 15:32:07 UTC 2011

Hi

Oh in my opinion relocation will be excellent! that is depending on
where I relocate to. Personally I cannot wait to relocate my family,
move and start working and making a decent living. It sure beats sitting
here living off of the government for the rest of my life. so yes and I
told lions world this I said yes yes I will gladly and happily relocate
my entire family if it means I can work, get off of SSI and live as
close to sighted people and make at least $3000 a year and stuff yes I
will gladly very gladly relocate.

Josh