[nabs-l] re lions world

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 12 17:37:52 UTC 2011

Josh,
With respect, why are you repeating yourself? You sent several messages
regarding the same subject to the list and some of it is repetitive.
Couldn't you say most of the things you wanted in one post?
If you are replying to different people, I understand multiple posts but
this is general comments.

Ashley