[nabs-l] re lions world

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 19:10:41 UTC 2011

Hi Ariel,

I am going there for certifications, not independence training I already
got that at colorado center. Yes I could go to a local school for the
same kinds of certifications. But there's no garnatee I would succeed
there. Example. this past month I had $0.00 no money at all because our
heating bill was so high. Now if I had to go to school for
certifications this means that I would be skipping a whole month of
school because I have absolutely no money at all to pay for paratransit
to get me to school and back again. Next month I may have $50 perhaps
$100 and the next month I may only have $10 or so. It depends on how
high the bills, rent is from month to month. I think lions world is the
best option for me. My wife and son can stay here and keep things up and
running then I'll have a place to come back to. If I do get a job I'm
going to have to come back here for a little while so I can pack this
place up and move my family to wherever it is I'll be working anyway.
Yes I'll miss them but its a necessary sacrifice and I'm certainly
willing to make that sacrifice if it means working and allowing my
family as nice an income as I can provide for them.

Josh