[nabs-l] lions world

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Feb 12 23:33:03 UTC 2011

Noone seems to be saying anything about this. I've noticed something
over at LWSB. I know Mr. Andrews is tired of seeing this thread, and I
don't blame him. I'm going to say this, and then, we'll drop it. I
have noticed that the ACB, (yes! the American Council of the Blind,)
is one of the biggest sponsors of LWSB. It's no secret, that the CCB,
(California Council, of the Blind,) sent one of their members to LWSB.
I was supportive of the Council's fight for accessible currency, but
I've recently found, that the NFB is the way to go. I love what we,
(the NFB,) stand for. I wouldn't want any of us going where the ACB is
getting all of the respect. Let's drop it now.
Blessings, Joshua