[nabs-l] speech in Dalas

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 13 00:20:55 UTC 2011

Hi,
Do you mean last convention?  For those who attended the convention in Dalas
and heard the speech about the prison, can you explain?
What was the speech about and by whom? Was it about other centers or was
prison more of a metaphor?
A transcript or link to the speech online would be helpful so we can read or
hear for ourselves.
This caught my attention for a speech to be about a prison at convention.

Ashley