[nabs-l] Graphing calculator

Dane Dunham danedunham26 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:35:33 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a good computer program to serve as a graphing calculator?  I have some vision, so it doesn't have to be entirely audio based.  I have found a program call GraphCalc from graphcalc.com, which works okay, accept for the fact that the user is unable to generate equations from tables of X and Y values.  If anyone knows of a good program, please let me know.  Currently, I have to use a TI83 under a CCTV, which is not exactly the best for me.

Thanks,

Dane