[nabs-l] winter weather travel

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:43:03 UTC 2011

I wonder at all these people going out in very cold weather without a
hat. The largest amount of heat escapes through the top of your head
(not your ears). So, you can wear a hat that doesn't cover the ears. I
usually wear a beanie (I call it a skull cap) or as another suggested,
a baseball cap. But please don't go out without a hat of some sort?
Just saying...

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!