[nabs-l] New Internet Radio Station Looking For Broadcasters

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 16:31:38 UTC 2011

Hi All!
After taking some time off to reevaluate my stance on a few things, I'm back at it again.
I'm getting to launch my final attempt at internet radio station ownership!
Plans for the station are getting under way, and we are searching for talent.
Whether you want to broadcast, are great with audio production, web design, or a combination of these things, we are interested in hearing from you!
To hear an audio presentation by one of the co founders about the station, visit
http://www.audioaccessradio.com/listen.html
or to fill out the dj application directly it's at
http://www.audioaccessradio.com
and follow
audioaccess1
on twitter
for spoilers and clues as to what we're working on up through our launch date, which will be soon, but is unclear as to exactly when, but more than likely, within the next month or two.
So what are you waiting for? Find out what we've got going on at
http://www.audioaccessradio.com
Hope to hear from you! Send any post or pre application questions to
djd at audioaccessradio.com