[nabs-l] Educating staff?

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 20:53:57 UTC 2011

Darian,
  I agree with the vast, vast majority of everything in the "ten
courtesy rules of blindness."  The only point I take a _slight_ issue
with is number 8, and maybe that's just because I'm totally blind, but
I don't really care if lights are on and I prefer to ask directions as
needed rather than have someone show me everything in their house at
first.
  All the best,
Kirt