[nabs-l] New Brailler

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Feb 19 03:23:29 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester. Was anyone on this list at the convention, in
Dallas, last year? If so, do you remember Dave Pilloshire? He was the
one advertising his new Brailler. It was the kind of Brailler that you
could use to put your work in Braille, (like your standard Perkins,)
but you could hook it up to your computer, and the Brailler would have
your work put up in a Word document, so you could print it right off
of the computer, and give it to a teacher. Well, he told me that it
would sell for around $1500. That was the last I've heard of him. Does
anyone know anything about this new Brailler, and when it will be put
on the market? If so, please E-mail me and others who would be
interested.
Thanks, Joshua