[nabs-l] re new brailler

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Sun Feb 20 23:18:24 UTC 2011

Hi Joshua:
My name is Bernadetta,and I'm on the NABS-L list that you're subscribed
to. I noticed that a few days ago you mentioned you might be interested
in buying a pac mate for a good price... If you wouldn't mind a used
one, I might be willing to sell mine. Very lightly used, I just bought
a brand new leather case for it, and it's got a wireless card. I don't
really need it anymore; I thought I'd use it more often but I only ever
used it as an appointment book.
It's the QT model with the twenty cell braille display, by the way. If
you're interested, let me know, and we can work out a reasonable price.
If you need any more information on it, just ask.

All Best

Bernadetta.