[nabs-l] financing

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 01:56:19 UTC 2011

If this will be your first national convention, then see the January
edition of the Braille Monitor where directions for submitting a
letter are detailed. It is pretty simple, you have to write a letter
about why you think you should receive funding, and your state
president has to write a letter on your behalf.

Cindy