[nabs-l] accessible Statistics software program?

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 03:24:08 UTC 2011

Hi Serena and Courtney!
Courtney thanks for posting that, I was about to give the same speech.
lol. Serena if you want, send me your phone number off list, o call
me, my cell is in the signature. we can talk about it more.
Thanks!

--
Mary Fernandez
President: Georgia Association of Blind Students

"It's not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much
rather you weren't doing it."
Terry Pratchett