[nabs-l] For any CCB graduate or current student

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 23:16:36 UTC 2011

Dear list,
  As I've mentioned earlier, I'm strongly considering attending a
training center.  After doing a bit of research, I'm thinking the
Colorado environment might be best for me.  I'd apreciate any Colorado
student/graduate emailing me off list and telling me what I could
expect.  Basically the same kinds of things Alexander put in his
post...just a couple minutes ago.  Also, if anyone wants to make the
case for another center, feel free to email me off list as well.  I've
not quite made up my mind yet.
  Best,
Kirt