[nabs-l] upcoming NCABS student seminar!

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 16:27:24 UTC 2011

The NC Association of Blind Students wants to inform you of our third
annual student seminar, Saturday, March 19. A flyer is attached, but
some notable events will be speakers on innovations in assistive
technology, a resume building workshop, breakout sessions, and a
session on sports and fitness. We will have an exhibit hall with 21
vendors including several technology demonstrations, BLIND, Inc., and
the Raleigh board of elections teaching blind students how to use the
accessible voting machines.

More information can be found on the flyer and by visiting our
website, www.ncabs.org. Please pass this along to anyone who might be
interested, and feel free to email me with questions.

--
Cindy Bennett
uNC Wilmington Psychology major

clb5590 at gmail.com