[nabs-l] Using A Braille Embosser In College

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 04:21:40 UTC 2011

I doubt you will need a Braille embosser.  IN fact, I haven't used
mine for the duration of time that I have been in college which is why
I've been trying to sell it.  You can use Braille but you will most
likely use it less.  Depending on your university, they may have an
Braille embosser and will be able to Braille things for you.

Thanks,
Robby