[nabs-l] An Immersion into Microsoft Word 2010

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun Feb 27 17:21:31 UTC 2011

hello david,

i too have also thoought of this myself since i have wanted to purchase ms office 2010 for my desktop and laptop since i have ms office 2003 on my desktop but, i have ms office 2007 on my laptop. i have used ms office 2007 on my laptop and, it's very accessible with jfw and i have jfw 12 on my laptop.

so, that's my thoughts on this and, i too ma also interested in your question too. take care and, i will talk to you soon.

hugs,
amy